Saturday, March 24, 2012

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butters

Yeah, I know -- this "small step" involved a trip to my local Walgreen's to see what all the fuss was about regarding the newest lipstick Revlon has developed:  Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butters.  I really liked the Peach Parfait color Emma Stone wears in her advertisement for the new product, and plus, I hadn't bought a new lipstick in ages.  So there!  :)

I, of course, couldn't stop at just a lipstick since I feel lip gloss tops off any look, so I also bought a Revlon Super Lustrous lip gloss in Peach Petal.



The Peach Parfait goes on a lot lighter than I thought it would, but I'm actually okay with that.  Since I really haven't used a lipstick in the orange color family in ages, I was kind of nervous about purchasing this color anyway.  Again, the Emma Stone ad won me over.

It turned out on me to be more of a subtle peach color, and I love the lip gloss over it.  Both add subtle peach color.  What do I think about the new Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butters?  I love the name, the packaging, the subtle color, and the feel of the lip "butter".  Honestly, it is almost has a lip balm consistency.


My overall impression?  I would give both products a thumbs up!

In case you're curious:

Shirt:  Merona t-shirt from Target
Earrings:  Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment