Anyway, I do have some major areas of my life that need attending:
- My Personal Finances: My husband and I are strong believers in being debt free.
- My health: I do my best to eat well. Also, I hit 40 a few years back and am determined to look like I'm in my 30's (or younger). :)
- My family: I mean both my kids and my aging parents. Talk about two ends of the spectrum!
- My house: I am constantly trying to decorate, to maintain, and beautify this place I call home.
- My hobbies: I love to read, craft . . . well, just look at my bio. :)
- My career: I am a 21-year veteran in my field and have started grad school recently.
- My spirituality: I am always on a pathway . . .
So, anyhoo, these are the topics you may very well find on this blog! It may sound like a lot, but then again, it's about taking small steps daily!